some one help me finding this item

mh2k6

i got new tiers but i cant change them because im missing the peice that unlocks the special bolts... its on the picture. so would someone please got some free time and look at the picture and tell me where i can get this item?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

if you don't have it in the tool kit then you should be able to get it from the dealership. i had to get one for a ford and it wasn't all that expensive but it might be different with bmw's

mh2k6

well is there any other way to unscrew it like using a wrench or something like that? because the nearest dealer is about 1 hour and 45 min away from where i live and im pretty sure that my tire will explode if i went that far, and those unlockers cost around 40 dollars which i think its to much for a peice of metal.

$40... who cares? you need to take them off... you can waste time trying to find the right key to remove them, or just do it. You're about to drop several hundred dollars on tires, and if you're doing it at the dealership, you're getting ripped off anyways, so what's $40? honestly. You don't need to go to a dealer... any shop should have a tool to remove them, esp. the tire shop, and they're going to charge you $40 anyways... just make sure you have 4 more bolts ready. I never thought i'd hear a BMW owner complain about $40.
I think if I went to Princess Auto right now, they have the removal tool as a set of 2 for under $20.

mh2k6

$40... who cares? you need to take them off... you can waste time trying to find the right key to remove them, or just do it. You're about to drop several hundred dollars on tires, and if you're doing it at the dealership, you're getting ripped off anyways, so what's $40? honestly. You don't need to go to a dealer... any shop should have a tool to remove them, esp. the tire shop, and they're going to charge you $40 anyways... just make sure you have 4 more bolts ready. I never thought i'd hear a BMW owner complain about $40.
I think if I went to Princess Auto right now, they have the removal tool as a set of 2 for under $20.
well you see if there is a other way to do it i coulda done it but whats the point for throwing 40 dollars on peice of metal to unscrew 2 lugs then at the end this peice of metal has no use to it. i tho0ugh there would be a different way that can break it or something like that.