Mr Clean Auto Dry

This thing works great. Leaves ablsolutely no water spots and drys your car with out towles, shammys, or the good ol sqeegie. All you do is rinse, wash, and then put on the dry feature and the water runs through a filter made from Pur which takes out all the impurities of tap and sheets off your car till dry:)

works so far

I used it once so far. It was right after a heavy storm. I just wanted to wash off the rain water and mud from the street. I sprayed on the soap...rinse it off...and then sprayed the filter water to wash away the tap water. Then let it sit in the garage over night. Next morning...clean car... no spots.

I am still waiting to see how well it does when the car is really dirty before I make my final verdict on the Mr. Clean AutoDry.

Be carefull if you use wax...,
The soap will strip wax.
It was tested extensively on a panel and removed the wax ...,
If you like them, thats cool, just wanter you to know that it will renove your protection if you wax the car.

aNoodle

1000 Post Club
goodsoundinchevy said:
This thing works great. Leaves ablsolutely no water spots and drys your car with out towles, shammys, or the good ol sqeegie. All you do is rinse, wash, and then put on the dry feature and the water runs through a filter made from Pur which takes out all the impurities of tap and sheets off your car till dry:)
How much do you get paid to spew this crap?!?

goodsoundinchevy said:
Yes, it certainly does do the job. But I don't like that the soap makes the water sheet off...that is the opposite of what we all want our waxes and polishes to do. And there is no proof that the soap doesn't strip the wax other than Mr. Clean's claim.