I cant believe these are going so cheap

Big Daddy

I just found this
A little dishonest isn't it, you are the seller, and you spammed it in three diferent threads. Come on you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool BMWBoard members! I would not buy something from a dishonest person.

A little dishonest isn't it, you are the seller, and you SPAMmed it in three diferent threads. Come on you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool BMWBoard members! I would not buy something from a dishonest person.
you tell him big daddy [whip]

and am i the only one that finds the black hood a bit silly looking?

Haha, good catch Dan. Oh, how they try only to be caught and made the fool they truly are....

Why not just post what you're selling in the classified section. Would be a worth it. Members do look there you know.....

It's just deceptive, that's all. He posted the message about the car for sale on EBay acting as though he were just commenting, and not involved in selling the car. In reality, he IS the seller.

Kirby, that seems minimal if you read the auction. The guy claims that this is his third time listing the auction due to two previous dead-beat bidders. The guy also claims that similar cars with similar mileage are all going for $14K-$15K where he is listing his at a fraction of the price with no reserve. Just seems that this guy spamming his own auction is the smallest issue here.