Fraudulent seller on eBay

Big Daddy

Check this guy out describing this roadster as an "M" which of course it is not. When I contacyed him about it his attitude was, well just "stop looking". He knows it is not an M, he is trying to hook someone who is not reading closely or does not know what they are looking for. Fraud Alert!

Fake M

epj3

Honestly anyone who doesn't see his feedback and think "maybe it's not a good idea to buy a $15,000 car from this guy", and anyone who is stupid enough to buy a car off ebay w/out a carfax (which will tell you that it's not an M obviously) just deserves it. Shame on the seller, but bigger shame on whoever 'falls for it.'

nice spot Big Daddy!!! did you guys read the actual comments? this guy attacks anyone that posts a negative reply. buyer beware is a no brainer on this one.

Here i cut them out b/c this guy is such a pant load:

Car not honestly described, photos deceptive, seller hostile after sale
Buyer ibking0wo4 ( 2 ) Dec-26-04 17:57
Private Reply by sjsautodavie: 1983 nicest ard.he wtd. $500,I said no,I offd.to buy it back!This guy is a scam

and:

the car was a mess it look bad did not run good light fell out air din:t work
Buyer wpfbobo ( 5 ) Nov-27-04 09:57 4501673244
Reply by sjsautodavie: Buyer picked up &drove 800 mi and called to say how nice car is

Big Daddy said:
I have thought about tinting the roadsters windows, would that be too much dark color?
I think it would look great. Depends on how dark you go I guess, but it would top the car off...

I would like to tint the M's windows. With the color of the car and with the black trim it would look great IMO. I am not sure what others would think though.

Big Daddy said:
I would not want to go too dark, I do not like it when it obstructs your vision out of the car. I was thinking a dark color but light on the tint if that makes sense?
It makes perfect sense. I feel the same way. The super dark tent looks really good on the outside, but when you are in the car it makes it hard to see out especially during cloudy (and you know we never have cloudy days in Seattle) days or night time. Even in really bight sunny days it is hard to see out plus the inside is always dreary looking...