First BMW

This is my first BMW purchase. I've sold cars for years and I bought this car because I got a really good deal on it and if I want to get out of the car in a year or so I can.

I just bought a 2003 325i, white on black, roof, heated seats...pretty loaded.

If you guys could provide me with good links to OEM and aftermarket parts as well as good sites to get floor mats and owners manual that would be great.

Also, general information would be great. I've pretty much owned nothing but Taurus SHO's and Mustangs so I'm upgrading my image big time. Thanks in advance!

Big Daddy

It came with a "roof", wow that is a good deal...hehe, just kidding. Use our MarketPlace Section for aftermarket suppliers. Also check the E46 section, and you can use the search feature for topics you are interested in. Welcome to the Board!

It came with a "roof", wow that is a good deal...hehe, just kidding. Use our MarketPlace Section for aftermarket suppliers. Also check the E46 section, and you can use the search feature for topics you are interested in. Welcome to the Board!

Now see, I heard BMW owners didn't have a sense of humor and I'm glad I was wrong. ha! Obviously it has a roof but I guess in the car business when you say roof as an option in is generally assumed it means sun/moon roof.

Anyways, thanks for the input and I look forward to all the information I can get here! Thanks again![werd]