F/S '86 528E All or Part (great parts)

dsimages

OK, heres the deal! I just got this car to fix up and found out what it would cost to get it the way I want it and needless to say, I changed my mind. So Im going to part it out or sell it as a whole. Instead of listing what I have, Im going to list what it doesnt have.

Front windsheild
Pass front window
Rear window
radio
passenger seat
knobs for the heater and ac

Thats it. I drive it all the time. The motor is incredibly strong. Runs like a top. The body is straight and the paint is in great condition (White). Interior is in good-great condition (except for the drivers seat) Has all ABS stuff and works great. The car has 250K miles but the motor and tranny have been replaced about 30K ago. The car is completely stock 6 cyl. I dont know anything about BMW's so I will try to answer what I can. Email me a fair offer on any parts you need and I will ship them to you from phoenix AZ. Lets get this out of my drive way asap. Please dont leave a post here for me because I may not see it for a while. My email is video@brsimages.com

P.S. If you dont trust me cause im new I have good feedback on EBAY under username: dsimages