E30 convertible 1992

BMW 1992 325I Convertible
1992 was the last year BMW made the E30, and after a decade of fine-tuning, they really hit this nail on the head. It kills me to sell it; I’ve never driven a more fun, good looking car. However, I just started my own business and, as sad as it may be, I need the money for start-up costs. She’s never given me any trouble other than one vacuum leak. It’s always been garaged, and when I can, also covered. I babied this car and it shows. She’s beautiful inside and out. Brand new paint job at the end of last summer, reconditioned leather interior without so much as one little tear. She receives on-time oil changes every 2,000 miles, on the dot. Spark plugs were the only thing I had to do to maintain her. I always but in high grade fuel, warm her up before pushing 4,000 RPMs. She has just over 107,500 miles, and I only got to put on 8 thousand of those. The pictures will speak for themselves, but I’ll tell you as much about the car as I can to alleviate guess work. It’s a manual transmission, 5 speed. Synchros work great, although I’m as gentle as I can be on them. The black leather seats are heated, and as I mentioned, reconditioned. Custom 16” low profile deep dish rims, with lowered racing suspension give her an extremely aggressive look. There is a front sway bar to stiffen up the ride around corners, and the 160+ rear wheel drive horsepower puts it to the test. With smoked lights all-around and a deep tint with the black on black color scheme, she’s a very awe-inspiring ride. This is why I installed an alarm. It’s never been broken into, but I installed an “ungo” system just to be sure. I have two remotes and two keys. I put in a new radio (with aux port) and the sound is great. Speaking of sound, wait ‘til you hear her purr when you turn the key. The convertible top works and adds so much to your driving experience, especially in the sun. I added the “carbon fiber” emblems to match the black paint job, and they meld perfectly. It comes with a spare tire, and a near-complete tool kit, including jack, lug wrench and lug key. I will also throw in my $300 custom car cover, as I will no longer own an E30. There’s not a whole lot more to say, except, you have to see it to believe it. I’m asking $5900, and she’s well worth it. If I didn’t need the money so badly, there would be no way I’d ever part with her. The guy that sold it to me last year even called me back because he missed it, but I didn’t want to trade for another truck. Anyway, if you have any questions that I haven’t covered in this post, feel free to call me. My name is Greg, and my number is 425-466-7664. You can also email me at gregr@carpentrybythebook.com. Thanks for looking!

Big Daddy

You can add pictures by having them hosted first at a photo hosting site, like Photobucket.com, than copy the image url and click the picture image above and paste the url in the blank...