Cleaned my interior...

Hey,

I just wanted to post this for anyone who wanted some advice or recommendations for cleaning their interior. We all know that leather seats require the whole leather cleaner/conditioner deal, but what about the rest of the interior?? The dash, the insides of the doors, the center console, etc., these all need to be cleaned and you've never cleaned these parts of your car before, they are dirtier than you think!!
So I purchased a bottle of Einszett Cockpit Premium and a bottle of Einszett Tiefenpfleger, but I really ended up using the Cockpit Premium and it was really great stuff. Just spray it on the area you want to clean and then wipe it with a cloth. What I really like about Cockpit Premium is how versatlie it is and how well it works. I used it on my whole interior...the dash, the center console/aluminum trim, the insides of the doors...wherever I sprayed the Cockpit Premium, I just sprayed it and wiped it and it dried streak-free and added no artificial shine or anything. There was not even a trace (no shine or residue or anything) that I used the stuff except that wherever I used it was nice and clean.
Basically, if you want to clean your interior but you're not sure which product(s) to use, definitely go with Einszett Cockpit Premium. I have used several other products and this is easily the best I have used by far; it leaves no artificial shine or residue, it cleans very well (you can see the dirt lifted up by looking at the towel/clotch you use to wipe the interior), it works on multiple surfaces, and it includes UV blockers to protect your interior against the sun. The bottle of Tiefenpfleger is intended for your rubber dash and your tires, and some other surfaces (I believe you can even use Tiefenpfleger on your seats). I used Cockpit Premium for my whole interior, but the Tiefenpfleger is better suited to the dash...I tried the stuff out and it cleaned very well and left a very mild shine which looked really nice.

You can get the Einszett Cockpit Premium and Tiefenpfleger from Wayne (waynestowels.com), which is where I purchased them from. [thumb]

Thanks,
MrElussive

Last edited:
Very nice review:)

Just wanted to add...,

My routine for the dash is to apply Einszett Tiefenpfleger, then follow-up with Einszett Cockpit Premium, which I use for the rest of the interior also...,
(note- you can also use it on your steering wheel, handles and pedals as it leaves no residue or slippery surface)

Einszett Tiefenpfleger is the only product I will now use on tires.
It tested longer lasting than 303, which, up until the last few months, was my #1 product recommendation.

The Einszett line has really been popular with the BMW, Mercedes, Porche, Jaguar, Lotus and all the other "upper end" quality cars.

Everyone that has used it so far has completely dropped the "old stand-by products..., including me:)

Wayne, could you please explain the purpose of Tiefenpfleger and the differences between that and the Cockput Premium? Also, what is the purpose of applying the Tiefenpfleger to the dash and then follow up with Cockpit Premium? Does one clean better and the other protect better?? Thanks!

Sure:)
Tiefenpfleger is rated for outdoor use such as tires(not for pedals steering wheel ,etc).
Cockput Premium is only for interior.

I like to apply Tiefenpfleger, then top with cockpit Premium on my dash as it gives a bit more UV protection., and the "look" I am looking for...
I live in the south and the heat and humidity at times are unbearable, and this is one of the worst years I can remember.

Anything that will help preserve and give the car an extra "bump" when it comes time to sell..., I am all for:)

Glad you like it and are as impressed as I was with the application and performance.

I tried the Cockpit Premium spray on my interior last night and couldn't be more happy. My interior isn't that dirty to begin with, but the product seemed to clean what was there really well and left no residue. There seems to be a high alcohol content that makes it evaporate real fast. Left the seats and dash clean with no shine.

Love it

Yeah, I know. I should use the stuff to clean the interior of my father's car....it is an absolute nightmare. I had to use his car yesterday and I was just thinking how well the Cockpit Premium would clean the interior up. I REALLY like the way the stuff evaporates completely streak-free.

No, not that I've noticed. My car seems to be a dust magnet in the garage and I leave my windows down when I park in there...I haven't noticed any dust abnormal (or any at all) dust attraction to the interior.

waynestowels said:
Not only does it Not attract dust, it actually contains an anti static agent and repells dust:)
I had a feeling it did, but I didn't wanna say it because I wasn't sure. I remember you mentioning that, and my dash has been very dust-free since I've applied the stuff, but it could have been good luck or something lol.