Bug & Tar remover pics

aNoodle

1000 Post Club
Okay, I know I'm out of control this week. I'm spending way too much time working on my car. I used Bug & Tar remover on the wheels to get the left over gum and tar off.....

Before.......

After.......

Attachments

epj3

You aren't spending too much time on your car. The way a guy takes care of his car shows how he takes care of himself. At least, that's what the inspector says in "The Transporter" [rofl]

Nice job man!

I had those same wheels on my previous Bimmer: 328is fully loaded HK etc. I cursed those wheels every day, They look great (when clean) Like you have done today!

Ill try same on the new wheels which are a little easier to clean (thank God!)

KUTGW!

Gary

Not sure what you used to remove the bugs, but it is my understanding that most tar and bug remover products out there also remove the wax protection.

Many of our wheels are clear coated just like the paint on the bodies and should be protected. You if you used an off the shelf product, I would go back over the area with some type of sealant like Glanz Wax or Klasse Sealer Glaze.

I believe 1Z has the only Bug and Tar remover product that does not also remove your paint protection.