BMW M2 or Chevrolet Corvette?

Hi Guys, I am crazy in love with M2 and I want to buy one but people told me that in same price you can have corvette and it is more powerful and aggressive, any one can advice?

And what about M2 My 2018?

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

The 2018 will essentially be a carry over of the current model, the only difference is the revised front and rear lights.

Left is the 2018

Guys regarding the throttle blipping issue, I read a lot of post talking about it and I did not understand what is the problem, can you clarify this point to me

Guys regarding the throttle blipping issue, I read a lot of post talking about it and I did not understand what is the problem, can you clarify this point to me

Basically the M2 by default will rev match (Brings the RPM up with each downshift). Some people find this feature annoying especially when they don't want to drive aggressively.

Basically the M2 by default will rev match (Brings the RPM up with each downshift). Some people find this feature annoying especially when they don't want to drive aggressively.
Clear, actually I need it to be sporty all the time it will not be a problem for me, thank you.