2000 323i question

ntense001

Just bought an older 323i, today as a matter of fact. It's my first BMW and no I can't stop walking out to my driveway to look at it it's like I'm 16 years old again. [headbang]

106k miles, what is the proper oil to run in the beauty. I love the car I want it to last for a long time so I want to make sure I use the proper oil in it.

Please and Thank you

european synthetic is what's recommended in the manual.

i've tried both regular and synthetic on mine and finally settled on synthetic, because i noticed it does seem to run better with it.

Just bought an older 323i, today as a matter of fact. It's my first BMW and no I can't stop walking out to my driveway to look at it it's like I'm 16 years old again. [headbang]

106k miles, what is the proper oil to run in the beauty. I love the car I want it to last for a long time so I want to make sure I use the proper oil in it.

Please and Thank you
I would suggest BMW synthetic, w/o running down to the parking garage and checking my manual, pretty sure it's 0/30 in our cars, however I believe I put 5/30 in last time (don't ask me why..).

I'm on 94k miles, 106k is good for a 2k model. The engine is just now broken in!