Unimpressed with Klasse

I purchased the Klasse car car kit form autogeek.net for 39.99 and I was unimpressed by its performance. It really didn't out perform the Mother's I've been using and it's harder to use. To apply the AIO I used the foam applicator in the kit, and to apply the HGSG I used the terry cloth applicator provided in the kit. I Buffed both off with seperate microfiber cloths. The shine was the same as the mothers i've been using. Is they're any real advantage beside lasting longer? Are there ways of appling that would enhance the shine?

Klasse offers stronger and longer-lasting protection than any typical car wax, such as Mother's. If you wax your car regularly, it's hard to notice a performance difference among different products, especially if your paint is already in great condition.
If you want a product in which you will actually SEE a difference, give P21S a try.

The Klasse twin are one of the longest lasting available. I added Pinnacle Signature past wax as a LSP and the shine, wet look is outstanding!

f1racer77, check out www.autopia.org for the auto detailers web site, read and learn my friend. Without the proper preparation, no topper in the world will look that good. [bmwdance]

Last edited:
MrElussive said:
Klasse offers stronger and longer-lasting protection than any typical car wax, such as Mother's. If you wax your car regularly, it's hard to notice a performance difference among different products, especially if your paint is already in great condition.
If you want a product in which you will actually SEE a difference, give P21S a try.
I agree except that if one is using the Mother's 1-step, you have to use it more often for protection and it is harsher on the paint. That means you have less clear coat to protect the paint.

I would advise any AIO/SG users to put on three coats of the SG. You will see the difference (at least I did) and get great protection.

Malachi, I checked out the Mothers web site, I couldn't find any 1-Step product from them. Can you point me in the right direction, or tell me what it is? If it's one of those wax-as-you-dry spray-on type waxes, then forget about it. Those things last for about a week at best and offer no significant protection on those really rough days (whether it's blazing hot sun, thunder storm, snow storm, etc.).

I went to THIS LINK and found this. The picture did not copy over but you can find this product just about anywhere. According to GURU Reports it tested very well.

CALIFORNIA GOLD®
ORIGINAL FORMULA
CARNAUBA CLEANER WAX

Original Formula Carnauba Cleaner Wax is designed to be the one-step plan for paint preservation. This special Carnauba Cleaner Wax is formulated to clean and protect in just one application. We used the same Brazilian #1 yellow carnauba that makes our Pure Carnauba Wax so special, and combined it with a light polish that will smooth minor flaws and make your paint snap. Carnauba Cleaner Wax is especially effective on fiberglass and gel coats. Available in long-lasting, easy-to-apply liquid or paste.

#05701, 16 oz. liquid.
#05500, 12 oz. paste.