should i get a BMW

Drive them both and you'll know... unless you really like "power stripes" on your car, and not being able to see the front end from the driver seat.

What would you rather get pulled over in?

Seriously, what are your actual concerns? gas mileage, safety, looks, coolness, handling, resale, repair costs? Do you want to drive 1 of your friends around, or 3 of them?

I don't want to tell you what I think of Trans-Ams, and last time I drove a 3 series, I had speed, performance, and (a bit) of luxury... to go along with good design, a well balanced chassis, crazy brakes, and a nice comfy interior, and quality above all else.

Year1of1

I just purchased my first BMW, though it hasn't been delivered yet - i went to my local bmw dealer and test drive a few different ones to get an idea of what a BMW was all bout (i've been driving Audi for a long time)... needless to say, after the test drive i purchased a 2008 128i

I bought my first BMW about 6 months ago. My car (Passat purchased new) was totaled on the freeway and I had to get another, and fast. While doing some internet searches with my needs (manual transmission a must, sporty/aggressive performance, quality and reliability) I saw a CPO and thought I would just drive it to see what BMWs are all about.

They gave me the keys and said come back later! I was back in 30 min, the sales guy looked at me with a big ? and I just said lets talk numbers.

Not a single regret and over 12,000 miles later!

Just give it a drive. You will know.

Detrich, it stands for Certified Pre-Owned. It is certified by BMW and most always has some of the original warrantee and/or an extended warrantee left....

A good way to go when buying a used BMW. You will usually pay a bit more due to it being bought at a BMW dealer than a private sale, but the vehicle is thoroughly checked out and will usually have any/all Service Bulletins performed before sale....

I bought my first BMW about 6 months ago. My car (Passat purchased new) was totaled on the freeway and I had to get another, and fast. While doing some internet searches with my needs (manual transmission a must, sporty/aggressive performance, quality and reliability) I saw a CPO and thought I would just drive it to see what BMWs are all about.

They gave me the keys and said come back later! I was back in 30 min, the sales guy looked at me with a big ? and I just said lets talk numbers.

Not a single regret and over 12,000 miles later!

Just give it a drive. You will know.
Nice first choice. The 330i ZHP/6 is a great car....