Just a Bit More Power

Miner

Last year ( 2007 ) I purchased a 2007 Cab M6 .This car has delivered everything and more that I expected in both acceleration and handling. Now that I have 7,500 K on it , I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a simple tweak to get just a bit more punch out of it in acceleration. Yes, I know it already has 507 HP.
It's just about time to get it out of storage!!
Thank You

Big Daddy

For less than a grand, and at this time 10% more off, Dinan can remove the top speed limiter and raise the rpm by 150 rpm's using the Stage One kit. The Hamamm kit doesabout the same and no price listed? How much is their kit?

For less than a grand, and at this time 10% more off, Dinan can remove the top speed limiter and raise the rpm by 150 rpm's using the Stage One kit. The Hamamm kit doesabout the same and no price listed? How much is their kit?
I don't know the price, but what is an extra 150rpm's going to do? I was wondering where in Canada you live because I don't thinkremoving the speed limiter will do much good in Ontario. I'm assuming you're aware of the new speeding laws? They're not funny.
However! When I see you on the highway, and I egg you on, your 500+bhp should be enough to wipe my 140bhp.
What's your budget, and are you concerned about warrenty?

Big Daddy

I am not sure what the extra 150 rpm will do, but than again it could add a few HP, how is Hamann arriving at their extra HP? They do not say, and I am betting that what ever it is they are selling it will cost a few dollars more than a grand. I'm just saying, how can you campare apples to apples when one party is not showing us their apples? And you are correct, I am not sure why he needs more than 500 HP? Yikes I wish I have that much.

Miner

You are absolutely correct, I do not need the top speed limiter taken off, as I would not want to see what happens to you over 200 MPH when the OPP pulls you over via road block.My Dad once told me that you will not out run a radio signal, so don't ever try to run for it.
I doubt that I would notice a 15 HP increase, but hitting the M button to convert from 400HP to 507HP is a huge difference, so 60 hp may be interesting.The 0-100K acceleration impressive, to say the least.
I'm not overly concerned about the warranty as the warranty is not all that great to begin with.
I don't really have a budget for the increase, but I'd be interested in knowing what it costs.