I've returned to the board.

Hey all..

It's been a while since I was last on this board. I owned an E30 cabrio a couple years back and went through a number of cars since then.

'00 Saab 9-5
'06 Volvo S40 T5

But now I've returned. I just got myself into an '04 X3 2.5i.

So far I have no major complaints. :) Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and re-newbie myself.

-Tim

Welcome back Tim. Nice ride. You know, you didn't have to leave because you bought another brand. Last I remember you had bought the Saab and was loving it....

Good to see you come back home, just don't let it happen again......

;)

Welcome back Tim. Nice ride. You know, you didn't have to leave because you bought another brand. Last I remember you had bought the Saab and was loving it....

Good to see you come back home, just don't let it happen again......

;)
Good memory! I loved that Saab. What I didn't like was the problems the V6 turbo had. I had a couple issues with the ignition cassettes that they recalled all 4-cylinder Saabs on. The V6 engines weren't covered under the campaign. Not fun. Then there was the Volvo which was seriously fast for a tiny car, but I had issues with lemon laws on this car. I've only had it for a year and it's in been for service at least a dozen times.

So I decided to come back to BMW. l'm very happy with it. To be honest I didn't mean to disappear from the forum. I simply forgot my login password. :)

Anyway, thanks for a welcome back.

Welcome Back Tim. Glad you're back to BMW! I've too strayed a little (Audi, Rover, Mercedes)....but I always seem to gravitate back to BMW (although I loved the Mercedes!).

Nice X3, and don't forget your login/password again!! If it happens again, just email Big Daddy or Tom! [cheers]