I'm so excited!!

Tara2294

Hi everyone!!! I just found this site and I'm sooo excited because I'm the proud new owner of a 2004 BMW 3325i. I love it so far and I can't wait to read more about it!!

P.S. Does anyone know what I need to do to get the alarm light to blink and the car to chirp when I lock the doors. I read in the manual that you need to take it to the dealership for them to set it...is this true or is there something I can do? Thanks in advance for all of your input!

Welcome and congrats on the new ride! Yes, it's true, you need to take it to the dealer to be programmed for these types of changes. Depending on the dealer, it could be anywhere from free to several hundred dollars. Call around and ask, it seems as though the price on this is at the dealer's discretion.

i think your car has to have the bmw factory alarm installed first for the alarm feature to even work- ie chirps, blinking lights w/ remote etc. be prepared to spend a few hundred $'s for the part and a few hundred for labor if u go to the dealer to have it done...