Gummi-Plege before & afters

aNoodle

1000 Post Club
I've had the same tube for a couple years, so I forgot what I paid. $5.95 sounds great. A little bit goes a long ways, the end of the tube has a little sponge applicator. Just apply it sparingly. A couple hours later I wipe off any excess, but the directions don't say anything about doing that.

I've never seen any streaking. I also use it in the rubber tracks of my slow moving windows so they glide like new again. (Once a stealership said I needed a new window motor, then I read in Roundell about BMW's Gummi, it worked!) I don't know if the BMW brand is the same as you cited. Does gummi-flege mean rubber care in the german? The tube says it also helps to keep the seals from freezing in the winter (we don't get that cold here in the winter, so I can't say anything about that).

Last edited:
aNoodle, great pics man. I love seeing pics of your car, it looks so great for a 99 328i. I always appreciate seeing pics of your car, you take such great care of it.

aNoodle

1000 Post Club
Thanks MrE. I have the summer off so I have much time on my hands to be messing around in the garage. Someone needs to stop me!

epj3

Do you have a part number if you bought it at the dealer? I'd like to get a tube of it too for around my windows and the door trim.

avidtb

RE: Gummi-Pflege

After looking at your photos I immediately called my dealer who said BMW stopped making this stuff a year ago!

Anybody have a different story/alternate product?

Thanks!

Todd Buckton

aNoodle

1000 Post Club
avidtb said:
After looking at your photos I immediately called my dealer who said BMW stopped making this stuff a year ago!

Anybody have a different story/alternate product?

Thanks!

Todd Buckton
Well, damn. I guess I should use the rest of my tube sparingly!