Found that wagon!

prajna

Yes, another excited new BMW owner. A friend years ago had a 318 that took a beating from him, and it was always as tight as could be. That impressed me!

So, just sold off my VW Beetle for an 01 325it Sport. Loaded. Xenons, Harmon Kardon, etc. I looked all over the pacific northwest down to San Francisco, and found one in Seattle. It has 58k miles on it, and got it for $16k. Can you imagine 1/3 of it's cost new??

I ran a carfax, and it showed all the records till 58k. One owner from Southern California. Had a pre-purchase inspection done, and needs a Level II service, control arm bushings and a brake and oil level sensor.

Only bummer is I only seem able to get 25-27mpg out of it, but hope it may hit 30 with a tune-up.

I look forward to participating on the board, as I have oil in my blood since I was a kid. I am excited to finally be able to have something as cool as this.

Here's a few pics:

Congratulations!! I had a 2004 325it for a while, and it was a great little wagon. 25-27 mpg is actually very, very good. Honestly, the E45 325s don't get amazing mpg! Yours looks great, and I've never seen that sport steering wheel before in a combi. Did the previous owner change it?

Wilkommen an Bord!! [wave]